May 23: Chicken Barbecue
- To Order, contact Butch at 1-540-908-1129 and place your order.
- $4.00 for 1/2 chicken
- Pick-up 8:30-9:00 AM at the Eagles BBQ pits
- Please wear a mask
|Governor Northam’s statewide stay-at-home order is in effect until June 10. As such, in-person worship cannot take place until June 11. If the Governor’s executive order is rescinded or revised before June 10, we will re-evaluate the status of in-person worship.|
|In-person, “drive-thru” or “drive-in” worship services on or off Virginia Conference property remain canceled until further notice.|
Youth Can Help Church Members who are not well or do not want to venture out.
Here is what you need to do:
- Make your list. If you can, go online to Walmart.com and place an online pick-up order. You will pay online when you order.
- If you can’t order online, or you want items from a different store, you can email your order to us. Limit 20 items. Must provide a check or cash upon delivery.
- Send your physical address and email address to the church. We will then contact you directly to make arrangements to get your items and deliver them.
March 29: UMW Soup & Sandwich Fundraiser postponed
March 2020: The FOOD PANTRY will NOT be open March 2020. If you need food, call (540) 740-8959 and leave your name, number, and message. Emergency food items are presently available.
The church council has decided in light of the new virus that it is in the best interest of our membership to cancel all activities at MMUMC, including worship services, through the end of March.
We will keep you updated by email, calls and on the website mmumc.org.
We plan to keep the church office open if you have any questions or concerns or needs. The number is (540) 740-8959. Email at email@example.com
Keep our country and world in your prayers.
Stay safe by lots of hand washing and not touching your face. Here’s a great link to what we can also do and to keep updated:
Things seem pretty tough and scary, and perhaps they will continue to do so for a time. But we lift our eyes to the One who oversees all things and who has always provided. God will be there for us and we will be there for one another.
Pastor Bass, Senior Minister
Monty Cox, Chair of Council